Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow/Ice Week

Well, I have been home ALL WEEK. I worked on Monday, and then I was home every day after that! Jeff went into work every day except for Friday...it took him forever to get to work and back each day. Tues-Thurs we had terrible ice, and then Friday it snowed a ton!!! I really enjoyed the surprise week off, but I did get a slight case of cabin fever. I got a lot done around the house though! Here are some pictures of Madelynn playing in the snow today. We waited until today when the temp was around 50 so Madelynn wouldn't freeze, but that meant that a lot of the snow had already melted. It was fun though!







No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Boyd Family. Now we consist of three...and a dog named Sadie. The newest member of our family, Madelynn, is already THREE! We cannot believe how fast time flew!