Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy February!

I realized today that I hadn't posted in several weeks, so I figured I would do sort of a recap!

Happy Valentines Day! This is M with her new pal Snowy. She LOVES this dog. Unfortunately when I went back to the store after Valentines they didn't have any more for me to buy and put away for when Snowy is not so Snowy any more.


Happy Super Bowl! Even though the Cowboys were not playing in the Super Bowl Madelynn is still sporting her Cowboys Tony Romo Jersey.

New fun game...climbing in and out of laundry baskets while Mom is trying to do laundry!

2 comments:

4sweetboys1princess said...

uh-oh. If she really loves it I would start checking every store in town LOL. Brady loves an owl Webkinz which I am sure was not cheap, if I see another I will probably fork over the money just in case we need another.

Marissa said...

I know! I have checked at least two different Hobby Lobbys. Luckily she loves all of her stuffed animals and blankies so at this point I don't think she would miss it.

About Me

My photo
We are the Boyd Family. Now we consist of three...and a dog named Sadie. The newest member of our family, Madelynn, is already THREE! We cannot believe how fast time flew!