Friday, June 5, 2009

Too Cool

This is my newest tap student---Cody Linley!!!
For those of you who do not recognize him- he plays Jake Ryan on Hannah Montana and he was also on Dancing with the Stars (he danced with my personal favorite-Julianne Hough). He was 4th!! (He will proudly tell you). So far he has been super nice, and I have had so much fun working with him. And he is not a bad tapper for only three lessons I have to say... See him in action below on Dancing with the Stars---I got a re-creation of this dance yesterday in class. He is actually pretty calm in this clip...but in others he is a nut. I have to say that the nut is more like it.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Boyd Family. Now we consist of three...and a dog named Sadie. The newest member of our family, Madelynn, is already THREE! We cannot believe how fast time flew!