Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day!!

Almost a year and 8 months ago, I become a mother. It is the most challenging and rewarding task I have ever been blessed with. There is nothing better. Happy Mothers Day to me. Thank you Madelynn for being a wonderful child. :-)







I LOVE Mothers Day. I think it is a wonderful day where we get to celebrate wonderful people! I personally think I have the most wonderful mother in the world. She does so much for me and my sisters, and I am so grateful. I am very blessed to have amazing grandmothers, and a wonderful mother in law and grandma in law. Happy Mothers Day to my sister who is an amazing mother to 5 amazing kids, and Happy Mothers Day to my sister in law who should be giving birth to Baby Nate any day now!!!

1 comment:

4sweetboys1princess said...

hope you had a great Mother's Day!

About Me

My photo
We are the Boyd Family. Now we consist of three...and a dog named Sadie. The newest member of our family, Madelynn, is already THREE! We cannot believe how fast time flew!