Monday, January 17, 2011

The Little Gym

Jeff and I decided that Madelynn needed more "socialization". She is super shy around people and will hang on to my leg and NOT let go. She also does not get to interact with other kids very often. I looked into some "Mommy and Me" programs and decided to go try out a free class. I was expecting a shy little girl who might cry, and would not leave my side. However, to my surprise, this is what I got.....

We are still going to try out a couple of other places, but as you can see...she loved it. Now she needs to learn how to pay attention and do the activities that are being asked of her...but she was having too much fun for that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Boyd Family. Now we consist of three...and a dog named Sadie. The newest member of our family, Madelynn, is already THREE! We cannot believe how fast time flew!