Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Another Birthday...another year...and what a year this has been!!! I am so blessed and look forward to seeing what this next year will bring. Hopefully nothing as exciting and life changing as a new baby...but I am sure lots of fun memories and moments to enjoy and take pictures of. Below is my family at dinner at Olive Garden on my birthday. Because the Centilli Family Reunion was on the 4th of July this year, my Grandma and Grandpa Centilli were in town as well as my Uncle Bob and Aunt Josie. Lots of fun!
Madelynn and Grandma

The front part of the table...

The whole table---it wrapped around in the shape of an "L"


Jeff and The Birthday Girl



My sweet girl!
I realize that my birthday was 2 weeks ago...but like I said, we have been busy!!! Well lets see what being 24 feels like...





No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Boyd Family. Now we consist of three...and a dog named Sadie. The newest member of our family, Madelynn, is already THREE! We cannot believe how fast time flew!