Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all of the wonderful Mothers in my life.

My Grandmothers- such caring and sweet women. I love them dearly.

My sister- Such an amazing mom to FIVE amazing kids. They are very lucky to have such a caring and loving mom.

My mother in law- She was so welcoming to me, and has always made me feel like a part of the family. Such a wonderful person.

Most of all to my mommy. There are not words to describe how amazing my mom is. I am so thankful for her every day. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

4sweetboys1princess said...

aww, thanks! you are pretty great yourself :)

About Me

My photo
We are the Boyd Family. Now we consist of three...and a dog named Sadie. The newest member of our family, Madelynn, is already THREE! We cannot believe how fast time flew!