Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break

We have had an exciting Spring Break so far! Madelynn and I went with my mom to Abilene to visit my grandparents. We had a lot of fun visiting with them. I wish we had the time to go do that more often, we really enjoyed it. Today Madelynn and I went and spent time with Amanda at the mall. We ate at the food court and walked around. Jeff got off early tonight and we went on a walk with Madelynn and ended up at the park. I thought Madelynn was a little too small for the swing, but she looked SO cute and had SO much fun. She sat and giggled the whole time.
I took this picture because when I woke up she was looking at me, and I thought it was so cute. This the bed in the bedroom at my Mema and Pepa's house. My mom has a picture of me doing this same thing in this EXACT SAME bed.
Madelynn with her Pepa

With her Mema

Swinging at the Park




At the Mall with Amanda






1 comment:

4sweetboys1princess said...

cute!! She's just the right size for the swing at the park- just don't let my kids swing her (poor Brady, Ross thought he could swing as high as the other kids!).

About Me

My photo
We are the Boyd Family. Now we consist of three...and a dog named Sadie. The newest member of our family, Madelynn, is already THREE! We cannot believe how fast time flew!